To serve our clients better:
- We would appreciate 48 hours notice on standard orders. We will try our best to accomodate last minute orders depending on our pre-bookings.
- A minimum of one week's notice is required on weekend orders.
- The minimum order size is 10 people on combos, entreÚs and items priced on a per person basis. This excludes sandwiches (minimum of 5 is required.)
- Krackers must recover all catering equipment after each order. Please notify us if the pick-up location is different from the delivery location. Any equipment not recovered may be billed to the customer.
- A $15.00 delivery charge is applicable to all orders under $125.00. Orders over this amount have a $4.00 fuel surcharge added.
- Eco-friendly, compostable plates and cutlery are included in each order. Non-disposable catering ware is available at a rental charge to the customer. Ask us for details.
- Please give us 48 hours notice to avoid any cancellation fees due to advanced ordering, scheduling and preparation. These times are extended to 72hrs for hot meals & specialty items(hors d'oeuvres), & one week during the holidays & for BBQs
Menu items and some ingredients are subject to change due to availability
- Some of our ingredients may have come into contact with products that may cause reactions in people with food sensitivities or allergies. Please make us aware of any modifications needed when placing your order. We will do our best to accomodate your needs. Please be aware that Krackers Katering is NOT a nut-free facility.
To order, please contact:
“We have been using Krackers Katering for the past 2 years. During this time they have catered many of our functions, events and business meetings, always providing us with fresh, tasty food and quality service. We whole heartedly support their dedication and efforts to help individuals with disabilities maintain employment and gain new skills. We strongly recommend Krackers Katering to our friends and colleagues and will continue to use their services for our future events.”
Child and Youth Health Network for Eastern Ontario
“We have been involved with Krackers Katering for four years now. We have used their services for brunches, lunches, snacks for meetings and dinners. The food and service is excellent. I enjoy the food so much at each event that I have promised to try everything on the menu. Keep up the good work.”
The Ottawa Humane Society
“Crime Prevention Ottawa has been using the services of Krackers Katering for over a year for a variety of meetings, events and gatherings. We have found the service, attention to detail and food to be of the highest quality. We originally selected Krackers Katering because of its non-profit status and its tremendous efforts to support a wide range of disadvantaged persons in Ottawa. We continue to highly recommend Krackers Katering to our contacts and partners.”
Crime Prevention Ottawa