To serve our clients better:
- We would appreciate 48 hours notice on standard orders. We will try our best to accommodate last minute orders depending on our pre-bookings.
- A minimum of one week's notice is required on weekend orders.
- Krackers must recover all catering equipment after each order. Please notify us if the pick-up location is different from the delivery location. There is a $10.00 charge for retrieval of non-disposable equipment. Any equipment not recovered may be billed to the customer
- A $15.00 delivery charge is applicable to all orders over $150.00 before tax.
- A $25.00 delivery charge is applicable to all orders under $150.00 before tax.
- Our standard delivery zone is between Blair and Bayshore/ Allumettières and Hunt-Club. We deliver outside this zone for an additional fee. Please call for details.
- Eco-friendly, compostable plates and cutlery are included in each order. Non-disposable catering ware is available at a rental charge to the customer. Ask us for details.
- Please give us 48 hours notice to avoid any cancellation fees due to advanced ordering, scheduling and preparation. These times are extended to 72hrs for hot meals & specialty items(hors d'oeuvres), & one week during the holidays & for BBQs
Menu items and some ingredients are subject to change due to availability
- Some of our ingredients may have come into contact with products that may cause reactions in people with food sensitivities or allergies. Please make us aware of any modifications needed when placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please be aware that Krackers Katering is NOT a nut-free facility.
To order, please contact:
"Somerset West Community Health Centre holds many daytime and evening meetings, community gatherings and receptions. For these events we have been using the services of Krackers Katering for a number of years. The service is excellent, the staff are knowledgeable and the freshness of the food is exceptional. The staff are flexible and will work with us to ensure our needs are met if we have special catering requests such as those with food sensitivities. They have recently launched an appetizers menu. The quality and quantity, not to mention the arrangements of the trays are outstanding. We are proud to support this not for profit social enterprise, will continue to do so and highly recommend them."
Somerset West Community Health Centre
"Krackers Katering is a hidden gem. The food is fresh, tasty and always gets rave reviews. The portions sizes are generous, the delivery fee is nominal, and the Operations Manager and chef are open to “outside of the box” ideas if something is desired beyond the standard menu. It is win/win to support Krackers Katering with catering orders as this social enterprise supports staff and clients with training opportunities."
Ontario Rental & Supply
"St. Nicholas Adult High School has been using Krackers Katering for a number of years. They regularly cater many of our student activities such as ‘soup day’ which we offer once a month from October to April. They offer a wide variety of soup choices and we have never been disappointed. The students always look forward to this day. Krackers’ dedication to help individuals maintain employment and gain new skills is exemplary. We strongly recommend Krackers Katering to our friends and colleagues and will continue to use their services for our future events."
St. Nicholas Adult High School
"Krackers Katering has become our go to company for almost everything that involves food! They provide us with hot and delicious soups and fresh rolls for our monthly soup lunches, and we often order Krackers for special events and meetings. The food is always timely, fresh and delicious, and the service is fast and friendly. We will keep calling on them!"
Ottawa Catholic School Board